De Baak goes China
China is a major trading partner with the Netherlands and the cross-national investment between the two countries is increasing steadily. In order to make this exchange more effective, De Baak has been creating networks, building relationships and establishing affiliations between China and the Netherlands.
De Baak and Human Insight cooperate with the Shanghai Jiao Tong University to offer you courses for professionals and expats who live and work in China.
Bringing together the industry leading technologies and techniques of our partners Human Insight and De Baak with an internationally renowned faculty, the Shanghai Jiao Tong iMBA program has created a unique and extensive learning experience that will benefit both organisations and students.
Unique Program Features:
- Experienced and high quality consulting team: We utilise a pool of business leaders and consultants from Asia and Europe who are successful in their respective fields. They are able to communicate in Mandarin and English.
- Face to face analysis of topical case studies
- A learning platform and networking opportunity for existing and previous participants
- Experiential Learning, Shared Resources: We share research results in order to allow our participants to access to new concept as well as market best practises.
The program consists of 7 modules:
1. Leading Change Master Class (2 days)
2. Leadership in Business Sustainability using AEM-cube® Application (2 days)
3. Next Level Leadership (2 days)
4. Young Executives Program (2 days)
5. Crisis Prevention & Management (2 days)
6. International Cross Cultural Management (2 days)
7. Critical Thinking For Aspiring Executives (2 days)
For more information and registration, please go to www.imba-sjtu.com.