This program has been evaluated with an 8.3 average.
You are working in a demanding, international environment, where excellent communication skills are essential. You are a highly-qualified professional, but there is still a whole world to win, where your own personal improvement is concerned. Perhaps you find yourself getting into a conflicts, while there is no real conflict present. Or you get frustrated or irritated because you are not being heard. Your current points for improvement do not so much concern your hard skills, but rather your soft skills. Excellent communication skills help you function even more effectively, and make life much easier in general.
Key elements for the goals set in this training program include the following:
- Having a positive impact in your organization and acquiring insight into your own communication style.
- Knowing your own communication patterns, understanding your reference set, applying your specific qualities to the job at hand, and having the ability to interpret the communication of others.
- Listening attentively, asking the right questions, connecting with others and collaborating in an uncomplicated way.
All these elements help you to act much more effectively, both at work and in your personal life.
As a result of this training:
- Your colleagues cooperate with you, because you are flexible and easy to work with
- You have enhanced your soft skills, and have taken steps in improving your personal and professional life skills
- You are aware of your preferred communication style, and are an effective communicator
- You are able to interpret the communication of the other person
- You are able to adapt your communication style to the needs of the other person
- You have a greater impact, because you use your soft skills more effectively
During this program we create a safe learning environment in which you can explore the effect of your communication. Your challenges form the guidelines of the program. Together with the other participants we stretch, search and practice ways to increase the impact of your communication. We offer short theoretical lectures to deepen your knowledge. Most of the time will be spent on practicing skills (for example with an actor), giving feedback, and creating the space for you to achieve a deeper understanding of your personal behavior.